So new year... huh? Yep that went really fast. Like REALLY fast. I don't even know how that whole thing worked out. But according to Facebook it happened. I am thinking that even if I didn't have any access to the world except facebook? I would known it was the new year. Who ever said we needed clocks?
"Amazzzzzzzzing night HAPPY NEW YEARS!"
"Happy 2011!"
"2011 BABY!"
"WOOOHOOOO 2011!"
Yep gotcha the first time. Thank you very much.
Gotcha. That was for you Brook. :)
But I guess since it is new year and everything perhaps I should make some resolutions.. Yes? Ehhh.. maybe later. I guess my first one is that I am actually writing on my blog... for once. Aren't you proud of me? You should be. This is a step in the big girl direction. You wanna know why? Of course not. I will tell you anyway...I was inspired. Yes ma'm By this absolutely hilarious lady. I am in love. With her blog that is... No worries. :)
Oh and guess what else? I actually got dressed today! Okay... thats a lie. That didn;t quite happen. Instead I am wearing a super comfy sweatshirt and yoga pants. Mhmmmm... :)
And I had a dance party in my cute outfit, just me. Happy to say I did not embarrass anyone today. I just blasted the music real loud and danced around my room. It was fun. Thanks for asking.
Kay. I think I am done now.
Nope one more thing since it might be a while until I am back on here. Kay. I REALLY wish I could pull off skinny jeans. Like bad. Remember that super-cute-lady-that-I-have-never-met-but-really-look-up-to? Yeah, her. Well she wears them. All the time. Like everyday and it is so darn cute. But can I pull it off? Of course not. I will just stick to my EXTRA-long-flare jeans. Almost just as good. :)
January 1, 2011
Hello blog world! Long time.. no see...
1:52 PM
Mikayla




0 comments:
Post a Comment