If you have been on my blog at anytime the last couple days you are probably a little confused. Scratch that.
Probably VERY confused.
You see I have this problem where I can not ever make a decision andd I have to try everything before I can decide. When I go out to eat I have to look over the whole menu and read all the little caption thingies just to make sure I am getting the bang for my buck. Or shopping.. I spend twenty minutes staring at the chapstick trying to decide if I want cherry or spearmint (okay maybe that was a slight exaggeration but you get the point).
So when it comes to redecorating my blog, of course it is no different.
I can never get it right. So I feel sorry for all your confusled people out there.. especially when I had a picture of a hamburgar as my background. Confused? I thought so, but you know you liked it. Who wouldn't? I would have kept it but it was a little too tempting so I settled for polka dots and by tomorrow it may be back to the hamburgar. We will see. :)
January 1, 2011
Let's change it up.. yes?
7:23 PM
Mikayla




0 comments:
Post a Comment