It amazes me how much the little things mean.
Today a girl in my geography class at next to me and just started to talk to me.
She didn't have to.
But she did.
After class she followed me to my next class and just talked to me. Just talked. Nothing Big. But it made my day. I am so greatful for day makers like Olivia. I want to be a day maker. :)
January 21, 2010
Day Makers...
5:31 PM
Mikayla
Here it is..
-
▼
2010
(64)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Tie Dye Time
- Today in Health we talked about death.I will admit...
- Complaining or Stating?
- Crazy times in Texas...
- Running has become more of a joy. It used to be a ...
- Day Makers...
- An apple a Day Keeps the doctor away...
- Opposition in all things
- I was told today that I am judgemental. So today? ...
- First day of school? Done.
- I never got the chance to make a list of my New Ye...
- I just love phone calls.A simple Hello. I can talk...
- Happy Birthday Emma Pie!
- Hints, Tips, Trends, Weird Things about San Antonio
- Welcome Home Heywood Family..
- New Years Eve
-
▼
January
(16)




1 comments:
Mikayla. YOU ARE a day maker! TO me. Every day I'm with you. You are the biggest day-maker in my life!!
Post a Comment