August 9, 2009

Stake Dances...

I absolutely love stake Dances technically I have only been to one... well actually now two... but I went to two at EFY so I feel like I have been to a ton! :) I love them because I get to spend time with all of my friends and especially all of those that go to Basha and I never get to see them. I must admit that this one wasn't so great.... It started of really good and I was having a wonderful time. But as the night progressed it got worse... Maddie's hyperness was completely gone and I hadn't gotten asked to dance once! This did not help my self esteem one bit. Oh well I am still so glad that I went and I sure hope that the one next week will be even better!

1 comments:

Emma Fisher said...

I really wish I could go to stake dances! THen I could see you all the time! :) Oh well.....guess what?! My birthday is this Monday!

Mikayla's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones