August 29, 2009

Catching up....

Last night I was able to go to my friend Nirali's house with Brook and Brooklyn and I had so much fun. I am so blessed to have such good friends expecially those that hang out with me even though I haven't seen them in so long. It was so nice just to catch up on things and enjoy the time together. I honestly can say that it felt "just like old times" There wasn't a single awkward moment just full bellies, Laughter, smiles dancing. All those fun things that girls do! Thank you so much Nirali for all the funness... :)

On a side note...
Lindsey left on Monday. My best friend. Gone. I miss her so much. I was able to talk to her today and it sounds like she is having so much fun I am so glad that she is enjoying this new chapter in her life and I am hoping that I will too... I moved everything in my new closet the other day and it will get painted in a week. I am so excited! It doesn't feel like my room yet but I am hoping that it soon will. :)

1 comments:

Emma Fisher said...

I was going to go but at the last minute something came up. Sorry! We should do that again though! Anyways, I'm gonna miss Lindsey!:( I cant wait to see your new room, though. Take pics and post! :)

Mikayla's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones