skip to main | skip to sidebar

Walking On Sunshine

February 3, 2010

4:17 PM Mikayla

3 comments:

Carroll Family said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!!!

February 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM
I'm Lindsey... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Why does Sarah look so old? :)

February 3, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Robyn T. said...

I have a small question........ Why does it say February 3rd, 2000 and not 2010?

February 9, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Post a Comment

Mikayla's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Here it is..

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (64)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ▼  February (14)
      • Pardon the no makeupness. :)
      • Ever since I moved here I have had a sudden drough...
      • You know when you all of a sudden get that boost o...
      • A Special Day
      • Nobody can understand my love for Music. (okay may...
      • Well, I don't have a boy. However I still absolute...
      • Valentines Dance
      • Dollar Days
      • At twenty years of age I'm still looking for a dre...
      • I have come to a dilema. You see, I have this mane...
      • I will bury my swords. :)
      • No title
      • Temples make me happy. Today I went for mutual to ...
      • Ready or Not Here I come
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2009 (132)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (79)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (33)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (7)

About Me

My photo
Mikayla
Welcome to my blog. Unless you are a creeper and in that case I suggest you find something better to do with your time. Everyone else? I want to warn you that my blog can be random. I blog what I am feeling. You don;t have to read it but just be prepared for some crazy posts. If you don't agree? Leave a comment. If you agree? Leave a comment. Thank you. Enjoy. :)
View my complete profile


Fabulous Blogs

  • Andrus Family
  • Annika Carlson
  • Ansley Warner
  • Bachrach Family
  • Bates Family
  • Blissfully Living
  • Brienholt Family
  • Brook Golightly
  • Brook's Hair doing skills
  • Bunker Family
  • Cambry Tidwell
  • Carpentier Family
  • Carroll Family
  • Castle Family
  • Chloe McGrath
  • Cook Family
  • Craig Family
  • Creative Blogs
  • Dallin Burk
  • Dazzle Dance
  • Domestic Bliss
  • Earl Family
  • Emma Fisher
  • Evans Family
  • Haley Thomas
  • Jalene Photography
  • Janet Andersen
  • Jessica Golightly
  • Johnson Family
  • Kandee the Makeup Artist
  • Kaylie Hancock
  • Leah Wilkins
  • Lindsey Heywood
  • Lysy Family
  • Maddie Merchant
  • Melanie Merchant and Firefly
  • Olivia
  • Shields Family
  • Sydney Herrell
  • Wadsworth Family
"Those who think of life as a personal ministry tend to be less lonely, less likely to feel that life has spun out of control, more inclined to have a gentle heart, more filled with purpose."
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections"
"There is no challenge too great for those who have the will and heart to make it happen..."
"There's no cosmetic for beauty like Happiness."
" You haven't lost your smile at all, its's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there."
"There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction." ~Salvador Dali
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profundity. Kindness in giving creates love.
~Lao-Tse
"Gossip is like a comfy bed...its easy to get in and hard to get out of."
The universe ALWAYS gives you more of what you are focusing on.
-Alan Cohen
"Everyday is a special occasion."
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess
"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her."
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted"
"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead" —Sister Hinckley

"Happiness does not depend on what hapens outside of you but on what happens on the inside of you."
~President Harold B. Lee
"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." -Sister Hinckley

Some of our Favorite Websites

  • Cute Fonts
  • Pearce Photography
  • Cutest blog on The Block
  • Playlist
  • Scrapblog
  • I heart Firefly
  • Bath and Body
  • Picky Palate
  • Pottery Barn
  • LDS.org
  • Picnik
Powered by Blogger.