September 23, 2008

Auditions!

I never really have anything to say but I did try out for the school musical today! So I guess that is pretty exciting! I just want a small part not a huge part since I haven't really done any acting before. I think Auditions went okay except I was totally shaking! My whole body was shaking like I was in a seizure and my voice sounded like I was doing a vibrato! But oh well I can't do anything about that now! They should post the results tomorrow so if they do I'll get back to you! Also I am having the recital for all my little dance girls on Saturday @ 3:000 if any of you guys want to come watch!

Mikayla

2 comments:

I believe said...

I am POSTIVE you did AMAZING! your voice is so good!! (i saw you through the window!! haha. did you see me?)

Mikayla said...

No I didn't look but I'm sure you were ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Mikayla's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones